Friday, December 11, 2009

Im looking for a look for my cousin thats like a light emo makeup look.?

she wairs her makeup so dark and shes so beautiful it looks better lighter but she likes the emo/scene look. i dont wair makeup myself so i dont know what to tell her, help me find something she likes that will make her look good and not have black an inch below her eye.Im looking for a look for my cousin thats like a light emo makeup look.?
tell her to do a thin, winged out eyeliner line in liquid, not pencil. liquid gives that bold line. mascara, foundation, %26amp;%26amp; a lipstick color slightly darker than her natural color, try ';tea rose'; round lipstick by nyx cosmetics. simple, but edgy.Im looking for a look for my cousin thats like a light emo makeup look.?
if she has an almond eye shape, tell her to do the top of her lashes dark, but to leave the bottom bare- this is just as dramatic, and yet not so-- crazy. (that's what I do now) if her eyes are shaped differently, coax her into going a little lighter on the black. the others suggestions are good too, colors may be an option she would like.





I went through this phase too, I was a little punk rocker and wore black a good inch around my eyes too. trust me, she'll outgrow it.
try telling her she needs to wear a smoky eye and that is darker shadows together to make a gorgeous look! she should lay off the heavy liner!here are some links fron youtube u might like!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5OKvWCoZG8%26amp;feature=fvst





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCgQrAJfJo








hope i helped!!
Maybe somthing like


http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%2鈥?/a>
she should try a line of dark brown eyeliner on top of her eye lid and then use a lot of mascara


You can always play it up with different color eyeshadows
try a light purple or light green. nothing too heavy. or even a lighter brown.
a thin line of eye liner and mascara (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection