Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some good clothing and makeup colors for light beige skin?

I have dark brown eyes, light brown hair and I'm light but not fair. My skin is beige but not olive, although I have rosy olive undertones.





Fall is here and I'm looking for a few new ideas.What are some good clothing and makeup colors for light beige skin?
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2What are some good clothing and makeup colors for light beige skin?
try the site ivillage,com
lavender or purple or LIGHT green..(.hint hint light )eyeshadow, long lashes(mascara....but black), black eyeliner, pinky-brown lipgloss, no blush or bronze--u dont need it!!!!!!-------


whatever u want :-p
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection