Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup for blonde hair and light eyebrows?

I just dyed my hair blonde, and am about to get my eyebrows tinted lighter to match, and I was wondering if it's a good idea to start wearing brown eyeliner and mascara sometimes instead of black?


Do any other blondes out there find that it looks better to wear brown instead of black because it matches more? Or Is black still good?Makeup for blonde hair and light eyebrows?
I don't think you need to change to brown eyeliner and mascara . I am a blonde and when I wear makeup I always use black mascara . Even if I want a toned down day look , I only apply a very thin line of eyeliner across the top of the lash line , kicked out a tiny bit at the outer corners . It will make your eyes stand out more too ! If you ask me the blacker the mascara the better , just don't use a clumpy one , it suits everyone !Makeup for blonde hair and light eyebrows?
nice idea because light colors will not be nice on your type of hair soo keep on dark colors
I'm a blonde and although I rarely wear eyeliner these days when I do I would choose black over brown. Brown is more low-key and natrual for any colour hair, not just blonde. Look at the MAC blonde collection for insperation.
black would make your eyes stand out more if you have light eyes. brown would be a better shade though now that you're blonde. blondes can go with any color eyeshadow.





could you answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
For us blonde's i think black looks a bit gothic and brown/light colours normally work for me.Hope i helped.
heyy ...





both look great on blonde's, however if your going to stay with the black makeup dont go to heavy with it and stay thin and light








charlea


x
For blondies, you don't want to put on too much BLACK eyeliner because you may look really... scary? A smudged black eyeliner, or just brown eyeliner would be great. As for eyeshadow, my opinion is green. It just brightens up your face, and it gives it a really natural, pretty look. (I'm having my friend's image in mind) Just remember, dark colors for blondes just darkens your face, and to me, light colors for blondes are PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection