Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why does my mineral makeup look terrible in natural light?

I have pretty bad acne, and I use Everyday Minerals, which covers it really well and looks great when I'm in the bathroom. But once I go outside, it looks terrible. Like orange cakey makeup on a dried up hag (and I'm only 14). They have a ton of foundation shades and I have the lightest and pinkest one and it still looks orange on me, because I'm so pale. So what's the problem? Am I applying it too thickly or what?Why does my mineral makeup look terrible in natural light?
It's because the light you put your makeup one in the bathroom is different then the light outside. The lights in the bathroom are emitting a different ';color'; the the light outside. So that shows colors different. Try this take a piece of fabric and look at it's color in the bathroom. Then take it outside on a sunny day. It will look like a different color.





What you need to do is put your makeup on in the same color of light depending on where you will be. For example: If your going to be outside on a sunny day you need to put one color of makeup. If your going to a club you will need to use a different color





Look for compact fluorescent bulbs that say ';daylight'; on the packaging. (or they might say 5,000 K) These emit approximately the same color spectrum as daylight sun.Why does my mineral makeup look terrible in natural light?
their not light enough..most brands dont have really really light ones..use concelear on your pimples and only use the powder lightly
Use a different brand of foundation. If you like the minerals because they say its natural and good for you then listen up! regular foundation and powder concealer etc.. is just fine. If you wash your face two times a day you will be great trust me im an Esthetician and i been threw this with so many teenagers and concerned parents.
I hate that!! i dont have bad acne i hardly have any at all escept for now i have a huge one in the middle fo my foreheade but any ways i got almay smart shade in light and i put it on in my room or the bathroon and it looks great it didnt look fake at all really smooth and i went out side and i looked at myself in my compact and i was likew ewwwwwww im orange! like u said old and like i dont know what kind of make up to use im pale too it doesnt matter but im not putting down almay at all buy their other products, i think i know one that would work for u hold on.... http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a> it covers and heals pimples
Maybe you should try doing your make-up in some form of natural light? .e.g. Infront of a bedroom window...I do mine like that infront of a full lenth mirror.





But i'm afraid, natural light is a curse for us all...almost no one looks good in it.
i have the same problem but i dont use foundation-when im in the bathroom everything looks nice but in a different light its not so good(im 13)so maybe u should do ur make-up outside with a and mirror.also go to a mkaeup store so they could teach u how to apply it correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection