Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best eye makeup for light brown eyes?

I have light brown eyes, tanned skin and brownish- black hair. Lately im loving the natural makeup look, so I dont want it to look over the top. I dont really like eyeshadow but I usually put black eyeliner on the bottom or acolorfull one at the top and then just mascara.


Any tips for a really nice, natural glowing look?Best eye makeup for light brown eyes?
Let's see, if you are tan and have brown eyes you probably SHOULD use brown eye liner and you SHOULDN'T use black. To go along with your natural glowing look, you shouldn't put any makeup on your face because you are already tan skinned. You should use clear mascara instead of black if you are trying to make it look natural. Hope I helped!! Best eye makeup for light brown eyes?
Don't wear makeup at all. It ruins the complexion and has bat poop in it. God Bless You. I NEVER wear it at all. EWW Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection