Saturday, December 5, 2009

What eye makeup will highlight my light brown/yellowish eyes?

I can't seem to find a colour that makes them pop and i dunno weather i should do thick/thin eyeliner or which colour of eyeliner black/brown? oh and also the coloured eyeliners. which would sute best? thankyouuWhat eye makeup will highlight my light brown/yellowish eyes?
I don't think I saw this answer and I promise you I'm right. I've been doing makeup for a while.





The key with eye shadows is to know your contrasting colours. Contrasting colours are opposite on the colour wheel:





Blue - Orange


Green - Red


Purple - Yellow





Brown eyes, especially hazel eyes (brown/yellow), therefore, look fabulous with purple. You want to go for a warm purple (more red), than a cool purple (more blue). Think mauve.


Do black or dark brown eye liner, doesn't really matter. Brown for day/black for night, is a good rule of thumb. On the top you can smudge purple at the base of the lashes, put it in your crease, etc. Your base lid shadow should be a creamy gold colour. Stay away from cool cream base colours, like those with hints of silver.What eye makeup will highlight my light brown/yellowish eyes?
brownish yellow huh? Well maybe green or blue eyeliner id stay away from brown and if you use black go thin.http://www.makeupnotebook.com/makeuptips鈥?/a>


%26lt;http://www.futurenatural.com/alima-satin鈥?/a> go here!!or here http://www.ehow.com/how_2237955_enhance-鈥?/a>
I think it ordapends on your hair colour as well! If you have light hair I'd go for the brown eyeliner, if you have darker hair I think that black eyeliner looks better with brown eyes.





Sounds like your eyes are quite a like brown so I'd be inclined to try out a purple eyeliner or shadow, i think that will really make them stand out!





Hope I've helped a little xx
i think greens will defenitly


be the best color for eyeshadow,


use bronze shadows and also stay away from pinks eyeshadow.





a dark brown eyeliner will be best,


but use black liner on a night out so your eyes


pop more. same goes for mascara.





coloured liners... mabye greens and golds.
lets see. brown on a pink night be a nice colour. Do you have small eys? If you do no eye liner, use mascara. Mascara makes eyes look larger. brown eye liner and pink eye shadow. BROWN EYELINER!
i think you should choose a light yellow eyeliner which would make them pop(:





could you answer mine? anyone





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115120918AAcsFuf%26amp;r=w
i personally like light black eyeliner and try zome covergirl mascara and a bronzie eyeshadow it should pop out real nicely
please help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i think a lot of black eyeliner and for the colors i think teal, purple, and blue would look good
Golds would look good if you have olive/darker skin.


I have pale skin and the same eyes, blonde hair... I like how lime green looks on my eyes
Use a gold color...if you don't want a gold color than Just use a lighter color than your eyelid Trust me i would really work!!1
Maybeline definatly
A dark brown with a touch of tan.


I have the same colored eyes.
black eyelinner
black or maybe a mix of colors
e
pick a blue or green color with shine in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection