Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup product can I use if I just want a VERY VERY light coverage on my face?

I don't want a foundation, just something really light that will just even out my ton. Any recommendations?What makeup product can I use if I just want a VERY VERY light coverage on my face?
I don't like using foundation either. =]





Clinique (in the mall or online) has something called Almost Makeup. It's very light, has SPF in it, and I LOVE it!





OR





MAC (in the mall or online) has a compact that is Powder/Foundation. It's not really foundation but it gives good coverage.





Bronzer is used to make you look darker.


It's usually a shimmery color (powder) that is darker than your natural tone.


Or they have instant brozers (lotions) like at Victoria's Secret. They work well!What makeup product can I use if I just want a VERY VERY light coverage on my face?
mac is good but expensive and thick/heavy even the powder





use anything by cover girl i use trublend


i also use ultimate cover by wet%26amp;wild





ultimate cover goes on very light but hides alot


trublend is thicker but hides everything





just apply little amounts


and blend it very well.


and hun foundation is what will even out your skin tone





bronzer will give you a tan look.


you dont use it all over your face


just cheek bones/temples


blend blend blend


or youll look like a transvestite from the 80s lol
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.





Bronzer is supposed to make you look tan by applying it on your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. I don't wear it. I think it's overrated, and the one time I tried it, I looked like I was wearing mud. Self-tanner and regular blush is much better.
you can get that light powdery stuff i cant remeber what it is called but that is what i used when i first started and it was like a colored facial glitter powder thing it wasnt heavy at all and it washed off easily and reduced the risk of acne :-)
Just use a loose powder foundation if u want a light coverage. that works for me.





bronzer just gives your face ';bronze'; color. kinda like a tan. brush it along your cheekbones, forhead, your nose, and anywhere else you need it.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
Jennifer gave the same recommendation I was JUST about to give - Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. It costs $45, but it's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection