Saturday, December 5, 2009

Foundation Makeup For Medium To Light Skin?

I want to know what makeup is the best for foundation, like to cover up pimples and blackheads. And it can't clog my pores. No sparkles please :DFoundation Makeup For Medium To Light Skin?
Bare Escentuals: They cover all my acne and blackheads on my nose. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. I have VERY pale skin and it matches me perfectly. Go to Sephora and they will choose the perfect shade. Don't buy the brushes... get a cheap brush at a drug store. All you do it get a really small amount in the cap, swirl your brush in it, and put it all over your face.Foundation Makeup For Medium To Light Skin?
Well it depends on your skin type. If you're more oily and acne-prone, it would be better to stick to a powder foundation; I hear Maybelline has a good one. Powders are also easier and faster to apply.


If your skin is dry, use a liquid foundation. I found that some liquids felt heavy on my skin so I switched to a whipped foundation. I use Covergirl's TruBlend whipped foundation in warm beige.


Be sure to apply foundation over clean skin.
I have the exact same shade of skin.





I use Revlon Colorstay Mineral Powder and it gives really good coverage but doesn't clog my pores. Not sparkly at all either. You apply it by putting the brush in powder (only abit) and apply it on your face using a circular motion.





Hope I helped.
whar i did is go to merelenorman.com and get an appointment they will give you a free makeover and show you your colors and then u can buy the makeup if u want then u could go to other placesand know what to get. You probably shouldnt coverup


start washing your face with a toner


(can be found a t merele norman aslo)


if u feel u have bad achne they cab give you tips and solutions to fix them


For putting on foundation never use fingertips always use a brush


horse hair


makesure you wash it frequently to prevent breakouts


u can ask the people at merele norman and they might even perfer a sponge but make sure you have many


because that is the main cause of breakouts!


mgurl
you should go to a makeup place like sephora or some place that sells ID bare Minerals. The people that work there can sit you down and apply the make up on for you to show you how it looks and everything. I did this, they are all very experienced and good at picking out what looks best on you.
I use Loreal Truematch :] it works great. but Covergirl might work your you too if you're light. I suggest using a foundation brush or a wedge sponge so it'll look flawless. Never use your fingers! that pushes bacteria into your skin.





*Clinique is a good one too :]
Try estee lauder double wear, it covers up anything without looking caked on and it doesn't flake.
I heard Bare Minerals is reeeeaaaallllllllyyyy good. It does cost a lot, but its worth your money, and you dont need to use a whole bunch on your face.
Mac products
clinique its great check their website!
dream matte mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection