Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you prefer: dark or light eye makeup?

dark as in bold eyeshadow (black, grey, purple, blue) or light as in brown, creams, pinks (nice shades) ?What do you prefer: dark or light eye makeup?
I usually wear very light makeup during the day and when i go out at night to a club I darken it up.. I'll probably smoke my eyes out or something like thatWhat do you prefer: dark or light eye makeup?
It all depends on eye size and color. Your hair color matters a good amount also.





Three crucial parts to the eye.


Lid


Crease


Brow.





If you have small eyes, never ever put a lot of dark on the lid for it will make them appear smaller and almost ';covered'; in black.





A good alternative to that is covering the brow with a lighter/creamy color that's only a bit noticable to create more of a bone structure look, then make a darker shade on the crease. :)





Personally, I think you should always wear a nice light and accentuating color for your eyes in the morning and a nice sexy shadowy eye at night. ;)





Fun tip...If you put vaseline on your eyelashes they get very hydrated and look longer...





Hope my tips helped!





%26lt;3
Well I have brown eyed so they look boring with super light colors, so I go with purples, pinks, and things that will bring my brown eyes out, But I do like browns that are neutral just not really light tans or cream colors!





I hope this helps!
I like both. It depends what kind of look im trying to go for. I do the dark eyeshadow when im goin out at night, or for special events. and light eyeshadow for an everyday look.
For day I prefer neutrals with a hint of gold, for a sparkling but subtle pop.





At night I love to pair a sexy, smokey eye with a nude lip.
I like both. I just think it matters who it is. Some people look better with heavy makeup on then others do.
light eyeshadows


dark liners
I like to use greys, browns, blacks, and shimmery golden shades. Not all at once though... haha.
That's a tough question but probably light.


I like to stay natural.
Light makeup
Light makeup
I like both. It mainly depends on what you are wearing. I prefer light though...
dark
dark
in between.
I like using neutrals during the day.. and when im going out at night time I like bright colors or smokey eye's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection