Friday, December 11, 2009

Plz tell me very light makeup for oily skin having pimples?

Mineral powder is the best ';light'; makeup I've found. Arbonne's Mineral Powder Foundation comes in 15 shades and is really reasonably priced. It lasts a long time. There is a 45-day money back guarantee, and the shades are very accurate online.Plz tell me very light makeup for oily skin having pimples?
Mineral powder is the best for oily skin. I use it plus I live in a hot humid climate, it is the best. Its not cheap, but it lasts for ever, and they always have specials on. Or try Ebay.Plz tell me very light makeup for oily skin having pimples?
I have to agree with the answer above. Bareminerals (by Bareessentials) is really great for oily skin, as well as slight / a lot of acne, because it's powder-based. Bareminerals is actually suggested by dermotologists and a lot of different doctors actually sell the products in their offices (my cousin's dermatologist does at least!) I find cream based cover ups to help, too, and they don't cause pimples often. (Like maybelline ';mousse'; cover up) It feels quite light on the skin, too. But, your best bet would be powder or ';liquid'; concealer with a matte finish. Don't use anything that's shiny.
Clinique's line is very good.
I am already going to presume that you have a good skincare regimen but, if you would like to try a different product, try Laroche-Posay, which is excellent for skin with issues...I use this myself and am clear of all blemishes now...





mineral powder is awesome for that type of skin...





also, if you don't want to be ';made up'; try a green tinted moisturizer, like Laroche Posay with just a touch of cover up on the red spots...





some face blotting tissues are big help as well...Clean %26amp; Clear have some good ones...
If i were you, i would go for a powter foundation. No liquid or cream. If you got the powder kind, use a blush brush to mix it throughout your skin without dousing your face with chemicals. I would go with a mascara only, and possibly light eyeliner if you have small eyelashes. Don't use any blush, just pinch your cheeks instead.
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection