Saturday, December 5, 2009

What color makeup should I wear with a light brown dress?

I'm in a wedding in a month, and am having trouble deciding on makeup colors. My dress is a light brown (latte) strapless dress. Just so you have all the details, I'm Asian and am fairly tan. I usually wear pretty neutral eye and lip colors, but am not sure if this is still ok, since the dress itself is a fairly neutral color. Any thoughts on this would be very helpful!What color makeup should I wear with a light brown dress?
I would stick to your neutral colours.


Why not go to a make up counter or a make up artist and ask their advice?


Try to find a swatch of material the same colour so they can give you an accurate idea.








Have fun at the wedding!What color makeup should I wear with a light brown dress?
bronze, gold, honey sheer lip tint
It depends on the accessories and what look the bride wants you to have -





Neutral brown is always good - just make sure you are matching warm undertones to same and cool undertones to same.





A soft peach, orange or pink could be appropriate as well - what lip colour do you want (or does the bride want you to) wear? Match it to that -
even I would go with a very light bronzer, don't overdo it, we Asians shine like neon lights with it. you can use a whole range of earth tones, coffee colored eyeshadow with a dark brown liner for the upper lid, for the lips too you can choose from chocolate shades to the adventurous burgundy (one of my favorites and I am tan too)/wine/maroon. keep your cheeks natural so there is more emphasis on your eyes and lips, have fun!!!
bronze / gold / nudes
this all depends on your features!what colour your eyes are ect.


but i think that if your dress is lght brown u should go for more of a neutral look.mat foundation a light rose blusha on cheek bones,a neutral lip gloss,and dark eyes:a good mascara that longens your lashes,and liquid eye liner above the top eye lid close to your eye lashes.start littl at the biginning of your eye lid and get bigger as u get to the end and flick it oput a little.


this will look absolutely gorgus!i had this done for my ball and it looked great!
Try some gold or bronze eyeshadow, get one that is really shimmery! Wear a thin thin line of brown eyeliner and then maybe a tinted lip gloss!
I think you would look good in shades of green
gold eyeshadow and a baby pink blush with a gloss just slightly darker than your natural lip color (hard candy gloss in ';pop'; is nice)
Some sheer gold tones with glitter or bronzers are good, i am in a wedding next month and the color is chocolate brown so we are doing glittery sheer make-up something flawless.
None, nature made you beautiful and perfect the way you are.





Would you believe me if I told you that I am an artist, and that I paint pictures of the woods, lakes and mountains.





Then when you went with me to watch me paint, we stopped at a beautiful place in the forest, that had a small stream, flowers of so many kinds and various tree types.





I set up my easel, then took paint from the trunk of my car, poured blue paint into the stream, threw black paint on the side of the trees, and poured pink paint on the flowers.





Then when you asked me, why am I doing that, spoiling every thing? I responded, ';I am just making nature more beautiful by adding much needed color!';





I think that you would lose interest in me as far as a serious painter is concerned.





But what about you? Only what is in your heart, yourself, will make you beautiful. If you do not believe that, then you will never be beautiful.





If she enjoys sleeping in every male鈥檚 bed, what shall she tell you about being beautiful? If she will not go out of the door because she has no faith in herself, what should she tell you about being beautiful? If she thinks that she is the only beautiful person on earth and everyone else is beneath her, what should she tell you about being beautiful?





And, if you must ask the world about your own person, then the world will try to dress you according to the world, but never according to your own beautiful self!





Wear what makes YOU feel good about yourself. Tell those that would criticize, to either buy what they think you should wear, not that you would ware it, or to shut up!





Too, why should you care? Are you in love with them or something, do you need them to enjoy your self?





Let the world take care of the world, but not YOU!
bronze with blue eye shades. Its a killer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection