Friday, December 11, 2009

Which light makeup foundation or tinted moisturizer works best coverage?

Almay Smart Shade Makeup


CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisture


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer


Revlon Age Defying Light Makeup





1. which has the lightest coverage?


2. which has the heaviest coverage?


3. which has the most natural coverage?Which light makeup foundation or tinted moisturizer works best coverage?
I like Neutrogena's Skin Clearing makeup. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and looks totally natural. It's not too heavy, not too light. I haven't tried the others but I'm not a huge fan of CoverGirl's foundations.





Good luck!Which light makeup foundation or tinted moisturizer works best coverage?
I have the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer and it ';pills'; when you put it on. I've even tried putting it on with my fingers but it still forms into those tiny balls. Very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection