Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there any makeup that is light,stays on and covers redspots?

I tend to get small red spots once in a while. I use primer to make my foundation stay on but i get tired of using it.Is there any makeup that is light,stays on and covers redspots?
pure minerals. that's what i hear. never tried it myself. :)Is there any makeup that is light,stays on and covers redspots?
Maybelline dream matte mouse. it's light and it stays on. I usually touch up once a day but that goes for any foundation really. I have heard the pure minerals is amazing, but I haven't personally tried it.
pure minerals is pretty good, what i like to do is get a really great coverage foundation and it might be a little thick for your liking. then I add about half and half, half foundation have a great face moisturizer and then I get great coverage with a light look and feel. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection