Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup combinations work best for light brown hair and blue eyes?

I have a friend who is asking me on makeup advice who has light brown hair and dark blue eyes. I have no knowledge of this considering I have black hair and brown eyes, so I've been experimenting with different color combinations on her. Does anyone have any ideas on what would look best with that combination for her? She also has very fair skin. Thanks for the help if possible ;]What makeup combinations work best for light brown hair and blue eyes?
I suggest smokey colours like grey, black, brown, purple %26amp; blue.


because she has fair skin and blue eyes it would bring out her eyes more and make them brighter.





don't go with orange or really bright colours because that would reduce the eyes from standing out.


anything dark or smokey would look great :)





and for the lips do something really simple like clear lipgloss.





hope i helped:)What makeup combinations work best for light brown hair and blue eyes?
brown or tawny shadows


with nude or peachy lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection