Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I use a makeup light?

Is it better to use a makeup light when applying my makeup? I have fair, freckly skin. I don't really wear a whole lot of makeup, but it always seems to look different when I go outside. I use bare minerals.Should I use a makeup light?
I've used a makeup light and i really liked it...however i didn't use it because i had a problem with my makeup looking different when i went outside....for that problem, i just took a freestanding mirror and applied my makeup where i had natural light and that helped me. If i feel like i have too much makeup on in the outside, i just take a tissue and wipe my face lightly to remove some of the top surface makeup and that seems to help.Should I use a makeup light?
i actually use a makeup light and i think it is better


you can actually control the amount that you put on (even if its a little bit and bare minerals)


with the makeup light you start to see right away the areas youve put makeup on.


it does get a little warm but i put a fan on to keep me cool.
Wouldn't a brush or something like that work better, the light might get kind of hot against your skin.
You want to use natural light, which is sunlight or white light. Sometime the bathroom light might give you this yellow illumination that makes your makeup looks different when you go outside. I never use the makeup light before, but usually makeup artists say to use natural outside light.
Do a light make up. But not too light were no one can notice it. Try like a little powder (just a little though) maybe a light brown or champagne eye shadow. With some light lip gloss. That is really all you need. If you wear really heavy make up then it makes you look trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection