Thursday, December 3, 2009

What light Makeup Covers acne scars? Really well?

I've tried make, it got all cakey and didn't work. I Bare Minerals is too light. I've never even heard of LA minerals..etc. I don't have acne. I just have the scars from acne left over, Please help. I wan't something light, I don't wanna wear a mask!What light Makeup Covers acne scars? Really well?
You should go to Sephora, they have a great tinted moisturizer/ concealer all in one. It covers really well and it moisturizes your skin at the same time. That is what I use and I have a few leftover scars from acne and I'm black, which makes it harder to conceal.What light Makeup Covers acne scars? Really well?
Cindy L,


It's actually the Sephora brand. You can also try One Base by Cargo (also found at Sephora)! Report Abuse

try mac make-up if you find a mac store they will do your make-up for you, and if you like it then you can purchase the makeup then.they will tell you what color they used.
try using an acne scar product that works really well to help lighten the scars and eventually vanish!:


-http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?pi鈥?/a>


-http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?pi鈥?/a>
I use Maybelline's concealer. It's really good, not too light or heavy. And you can blend it in really well.
Dermablend is good and its not too heavy. It looks natural too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection