Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can you make your makeup look good in natural light aswell as artificial?

I dont mean how can you make sure its ok in natural I mean how can you do it so it IS ok ..if you get me??How can you make your makeup look good in natural light aswell as artificial?
You should try: Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Loose Powder, if you put it on with a brush it makes your skin look flawless in any light, even in the sun(which for me is the worst light to be in because you can see every little speck on your face)! It covers great but doesnt make you look like you have a ton of makeup on! Its great! I just started using it about a month ago..i dont know what i would do without it!How can you make your makeup look good in natural light aswell as artificial?
put it on in natural light, check it out.


then switch and see how you look in the artificial light.





good luck
When applying it keep going between the two different kinds of light, making sure its not too cakey in natural light and not too light in artificial light causing you to look drained.
I had the same problem. What i do is at like 800 in the morning, when the whitest light is outside, i put my makeup on outside. So when it gets later like at 10- the rest of the day the makeup will look pretty because it looked pretty at the 800am type of light. It has always worked for me. Hope this helps
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection