Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup colors should I use? I have light blond hair very dark brown eyes and medium fair skin?

Everything in the browns makes me look washed out and everything in orange and pink make me look like I have red swollen eyes.What makeup colors should I use? I have light blond hair very dark brown eyes and medium fair skin?
BEAUTY CONSULTANTS/TIPS %26amp; TRICKS


TRY COVERGIRL!!! (This is FUN)





http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo鈥?/a>








BEAUTY AND STYLE?


TRY THIS SITE BELOW!





http://beauty.ivillage.com/What makeup colors should I use? I have light blond hair very dark brown eyes and medium fair skin?
try a dash of blue...
chaaa... anything you want! LUCKY! im jealous!
try the combinations of olive greens with gold, it will look beautiful.
Mary Kay . Com actually has this cool thing on their website called 'virtual make-over' It will match the right colors for your skin, eye, and hair colors.





I usually use this, print it out, and go and find the colors to match it at local stores (just so I can use the brands I like best!)





Hope this helps! :)
Use a light beige foundation, whatever color eyeshadow you like and what looks good on you, and as for a blush, something natural looking and NOT dark. For the lips, something like a pale pink, something natural looking. Stay away from the orange and especially pink.....on your foundations.
Don't use browns, try greens or light blues. You should try some of the brown/greens, they will bring out the brown in your eyes, and the green in it will combat the redness.
i think u should use shiny pink eye-shadow with some shiner n on lips put plum out liner n put pink lipstick inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection