Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a makeup brand that has really light foundations?

I use Mary Kay Ivory 100 which is their lighest shade. In my house it looks good on my skin but when im outside its too dark for my skin and i have a line on my jaw line. So what brand would you recommend?What is a makeup brand that has really light foundations?
Actually have you sat down with a consultant or just tried on your own 100 is not the lightest shade 104 or 205 would be lighter it depends on your undertone. Also the line on your jaw is the ph balance so what are you using for skin care? one other thing is you put on to much foundation it cn also look like the wrong shade so before you go crazy trying to find something I would sit down with your consultant it may or many not be the answer but would save you lots of time and money.What is a makeup brand that has really light foundations?
I'm sorry, Madison's answer made me laugh. Corpse? C'mon...pale looks so much better than looking like orange leather...





But to answer your question, I'd recommend an Almay, Revlon, or a Neutrogena foundation. Revlon has that Colorstay line of liquid and powder foundation that goes from really light to really dark...and I've seen a couple of really light ones just in passing from Neutrogena and Almay.





I'm really pale as well, so I'll definitely be looking into this a bit more.





Best of luck!
i have exactly the same problem and totally believe make-up shops should have plenty of natural light in their stores! however nicola roberts from girls aloud has crated a small range of concealers and foundations especially 4 pale skin tones! this range is honestly brilliant and the colours range from porceline, ivory and white! the coverage is great! this makeup can be found on asos.com where pictures of the colours are available! good luck!
Hi I'd suggest you try the mineral powder ivory 1--it is more multi-faceted under light %26amp; doesn't make you look one way or another (darker/lighter) depending on the lighting. It is more natural.





Another option is to go with the creme to powder 0.5 ivory as that is still a good one to try.
I have really light skin too and I use Neutrogena skin clearing oil free foundation in classic ivory. It's the lightest shade and blends in with your natural skin color. Also, it prevents your skin from breaking out and leaves it with a fresh finish for the entire day. It's great
I would recomend you go get a spray tan or go tanning so you dont look like a corpse.


but if you like looking like that...try dior or chanel foundation they make super light shades.
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection