Friday, December 11, 2009

Is 5th grade too young to start wearing LIGHT makeup?

not at all.Is 5th grade too young to start wearing LIGHT makeup?
Depends on what you mean by 'light' makeup.Is 5th grade too young to start wearing LIGHT makeup?
It depends on the occasion. A girl in the 5th grade is probably 11 years old. I was an early bloomer and looked about 2 years older than I was when I was that age.





My mother would allow me to dress for my age but was wise enough to recognize that my biological age was ahead of my chronological age. My mother and I would choose clothes and make up complimented my looks. My make up was 'light' and my cloths were tasteful, fit well and accentuted my attributes - AND DID NOT exploit them.





I hope that you and parent are on the same track that my parents and I were on.
lipgloss i would say just a lil bit of mascara
yes.. you should start wearing light in 8th grade
at this age wearing anything beyond lipgloss/tinted lipbalm seems ridiculous. just my opinion.
yes, wait till next year swettie, trust me, you dont want to grow up to fast!
define light makeup like lipgloss then yes but if you want to start foundation blush mascara eyeliner... etc NOOOO





appreciate the young skin you have before it wrinkly and old





i started make up in 7th grade now im in 10th my skin dosent look that bad but it does look old soo yea.. lol
Yes, too young.





Lip gloss is okay, if your parents say it is okay. I might agree with a small amount of mascera...again that is up to the parents to agree with. These items don' t clog the pores of the skin. But, you will need to be taught proper removal techniques to avoid medical issues.





What most people don't realize is that the makeup doesn't cause many of the problems, other than clogging pores and causing acne and other skin infections. Most of the damage comes from use of products that remove the products from your skin. Damage can occur from eye or mouth contact or from breathing the fumes





Other makeups cover the skin. Right now, you skin is going through lots of changes and makeup clogs the pores of your face. You don't need the extra challenges. No blush, no foundation, no other skin makeup.





Take it or leave it.
hell yes!...just stick to the little smackers lipgloss u dont wanna look any older cus when u do get older ur gonna wish u looked young again!!
Depends on your situation.


If your just planning on wearing


a fruity LipSmackers lipbalm


then I don't think it's that big


of a deal, but if you're prepping


for a huge eyeliner/mascara


number then I suggest you wait


untile you're a lot older.
It depends on what your definition of ';light'; makeup is. In 5th grade, you don't need foundation or heavy powders or eye makeup. If you have begun to get pimples, you may want to ask if you can cover them with a tinted treatment cream.





Bonne Bell has great lipglosses that are flavored and age-appropriate for you. If you don't like Bonne Bell, try NYC, NYX, Elf or Jane. Most any pretty lipgloss will do, although I would definitely stay away from the long lasting ones as they tend to be drying and much darker than is appropriate for a 5th or 6th grader.





For a special occasion like a dance or recital, you might want to ask Mom or Dad if you can wear a light wash of a neutral eyeshadow, a touch of a light blush and maybe curl your lashes in addition to your lipgloss.





Don't rush it! Feel free to play around with makeup at home and watch YouTube makeup tutorial videos for beginners. Remember to wash your face every night! Never sleep with any makeup on! And moisturize every night as well! Good luck!
Yeah it is. Stick with chapstick lol.
It's not too young if you don't do a lot.
Maybe a powder cover up and lip gloss. Anything else would be to much at your age. Let your natural beauty show as long as you can!!!
Lip gloss only.
I guess it's not, you can wear blush here and there. You can also wear lip gloss. Well, if you look at the bright side, you will look better with makeup, as long as you use it correctly. I mean, I don't wear makeup, except for lip gloss. If you want to look nicer, then i guess it's okay. (Thanks for answering my question, I tried it but it still doesn't work, thanks though)
I think it really depends. For some schools, its the norm, for others, you'll be targeted as a slut. Decide what everyone at your school is doing, and assess if makeup is good for you. I personally wouldn't makeup makes high school special for some girls and if you start using it now, there won't be as much to look forward to. I suggest waiting a couple years until jr. high or high school and then start. Then later, people won't be to used to seeing you with it and you'll look amazing. just me opinion though. %26lt;3
mascara and eye liner on bottom not too thick. but start out super light and gradualy continue. Stick to eyes. NO LIPSTICK. blush maybe but it doesnt rly matter in fifth grade.
light?


as in like lipgloss


thats fine.





but its too young


for eyeliner and


heavy eyemakeup
def. not. most girls in 5th grade experiment with makeup. just as long as you dont go over board. cuz remember...u still have that adorable face. 5th graders usually dont wear mascara and eyeliner cuz thats goin over the top and it just wouldnt look right.=]♥
um... lipgloss is fine


but that's all you should be wearing at 5th grade





leave the rest of stuff until you turn 18 =) trust me, that will do yoru skin a lot of favors =)
no not at all I started wearing LIGHT make-up in the 5th grade too.Stick with whites, light pinks,and light greens.maybe some light brown 2.I am in 7th grade now and i still ware light makeup!! c u latr
No its the right age. When you start getting curios on how to put it on.
Only lip gloss, your to young to be wearing anything more than that.
Lip gloss is fine ofr 5th grade. That's about all you should be using if you're in fifth grade tho. Cover up would be okay too if you have like a cut or something on your face.
yaaaa .Girl i am older than you and my momma still dont let me wear make up The only thing i can wear is glitter an lip gloss.And i can bealry get acrilick nail from the nail shop
no.


but only wear light mascara and lipgloss.
i think so yeah, please dont make yourself get used to make up because by the time you're all grown up you won't be able to go out without make up and that's bad , take your time wearing make up it's not the most important thing in life anyway
ur still kind of young, but maybe a little lip gloss and eyeshadow at maximum.
Not really. I mean, makeup is nothing permanent and you can always fix it if it doesn't look good. I don't think it's a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection