Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you prefer crazy, dramatic makeup or light and natural?

i like natural makeup best, myself.Do you prefer crazy, dramatic makeup or light and natural?
Light and Natural.


Too much makeup and you look like your trying to hard to look nice. When its actually overdone and looks ';slutty';.Do you prefer crazy, dramatic makeup or light and natural?
First of all you need to figure out your skin tone and get a foundation that looks the closest to it as you can find and go from there. If your not doing anything special that day I really don't see the point of doing anything that drastic with your make up and natural is just fine. If your planning to go out for the evening on a date then you might want to do something a little more dramatic and make your eyes pop with dark mascara, darker eyeliner and some really cool eye shadow. If your going out to a night club and it's time to let your inner wild child out, then go all out with the most dramatic or crazy combo of stuff you can think of. Myself I like to do the cat eye look when I'm going out partying. Here is a link on doing the cat eyed look : http://www.hairstylescut.com/beauty/smok鈼?/a>
I do very dramatic make-up..





%26amp; no people can wear alot of make-up %26amp; not look slutty.


Don't be saying **** like that cause all your fav celebs wear alot of make-up...they don't look slutty do they?





may look like nothin...but you wouldnt have any idea how much contouring they go through...thats just the beginning.








ANYWAY sorry haha that pissed me off.





but yeah...I do wear natural but I prefer really dramatic eyes.


because i find it fun %26amp; creative.
i'm in between, generally just mascara and some pressed powder but then mid-pink to red lipstick, which isn't exactly naturally, but not really crazy and dramatic. i think makeup should be fun, it should make you feel good not just look good. so i love my lipsticks, and i wear them, if that makes me look ';slutty'; or over done, no one has ever said it to my face. i think too much make up is when you can't see someone's features through it, a bit of colour can be an expression of personal style.
Crazy/dramatic is fine for the theater, or when going out at night to party...otherwise, it looks overdone and silly.





Less is more...the 'natural' look, with make up used to enhance features (not create them) is the most appealing.
Definately light and natural, my cousin does the crazy, dramatic effect, and she looks like she has just come out of the music video thriller. It's always ice to change eyeshadow colour though. I'm boring i stay with browns.
Totally natural.





I want people to think I'm beautiful without even noticing my makeup.





That and my mom is very influential in my make up style. She got a little bent out of shape over the fact that my current mascara was black.
I like to have very dark smoky eyes, with black pencil and a dark shadow. However, I don't put on any blush or dark lipstick. On days I want to wear brighter lipstick, I tend to wear lighter eyeshadow
light and natural and this guy sounds like a advertisement. zxpvbseo s I see the same answer all over yahoo answers . take out a ad some wear and stop doing it on yahoo answer for free.
Well i like natural and light make up...Because too much is too bad less is the best.....I wouldn't wear dramatic make up to school or to church. lol...that would be funny though. well any way ILL GO FOR LIGHT.
I like girls with dramatic heavy makeup!


http://youtube.com/watch?v=rbyy9erREuw
I like natural make-up better... ;]


GO NATURAL!
light and natural. heavy, crazy and dramatic should be left for the celebrities
natural for the day, but for some evening events, dramatic is great!
Light and natural,it shows your real features!!
Light and Natural
i like dramatic for parties but natural for everyday
light %26amp; natural
light and natural
Light and natural or no makeup at all =D
i think surely light and natural..
light and natural. You don't want to look like you need a lot of make-up to be pretty
light and natural for sure
i prefer both because i can do both really well. just depends.....
it really depends on what i' wearing on wear i'm going!
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection