Saturday, December 5, 2009

In what light should you apply your makeup?

I apply it in natural sunlight by the window. I was once told you shouldn't do that as sunlight is too bright, so you overcompensate with your makeup -- and you're not exposed to that much light throughout the day?In what light should you apply your makeup?
I apply mine by my window. If I do it in the bathroom, whenever I look in the mirror elsewhere, especially if I'm outside, I can see every little flaw that I missed with concealer. Looks like crap if I don't do it in a little bit of sunlight...Just not full on sun in my face.In what light should you apply your makeup?
Well that is partially right. I do my makeup in half sunlight and half fluorescent(ex: light bulb) light. Because you will be outside sometimes and inside a lot of the times. So open your window only a little bit so you allow some sunlight, and then turn on the lights also. It will make a balance so you can better tell how you will look in both lights. it will also show you how you will look in both lights.
They sell mirrors (at Sally's Beauty Supply) that have different levels of light that you can switch to make sure you look good, plus you should always check in the sun as well, it makes you keep it more natural and it shows you the areas you might've caked on too much.
I use natural light and my lighted mirror. I discovered when I put my makeup on in the bathroom, I miss spots or the color shading doesn't look right. If I put it on using my lighted mirror and have my blinds open to let the sunlight through, my makeup looks a lot better.
i dont know who told you tht but yes its supposed to be applied in the sunlight thats how professional make up artists do it , and it also makes it so that your makeup looks less cake-y because the sun shows more flaws in your makeup so that yo can fix it... good luck i hope this helped
I normally apply it in my room or in the bathroom. You don't want it to be too crazy so it might be easier if its bright so you can see what you're doing. If you have a bright light you can manage how much you put on your face easier.
You should usually apply it in a bright room


because the darker the room is the


harder it is to tell how much your putting on


and bathroom light is usually perfect


because the the usual light in


businesses schools offices
I usually apply my make-up in a natural lighting in my room, so i can tell how much makeup i should put on so i dont put to little or too much on. But i've never applied it right in the sun. Hopefully I helped.
In sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection