Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of makeup would be good for a outfit with light pink and dark grey?

I don't to keep wearing the same makeup everytime heh. I also have tanned skin.What kind of makeup would be good for a outfit with light pink and dark grey?
I think you should wear makeup to bring out your features and not so much to ';match'; what you wear. If you have tanned skin, you can pull off lots of fun eye colours %26amp; lip glosses. If you have a Sephora nearby...go play with some make up and see. I love bare minerals eye shadows...they have a ton of fabulous colours to chose from, and my favourite lip gloss is bourjois...also lots of different colours and some with sparkle in them....they go on and last for hours.What kind of makeup would be good for a outfit with light pink and dark grey?
smokey makeup. like shades of grey.... good luck
probably a smoky grey color..but dont do pink..its too tacky..let me know if you use mary kay..i have pointers.
Dark colors. Black, gray, Silver.
Black, and silver/grey
http://www.temptalia.com/images/tutorial鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection