Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of makeup should I wear for my light blue dress?

It's a very light blue dress, with straps.What kind of makeup should I wear for my light blue dress?
If I were you, I would wear a light, shimmery, blue eyeshadow, some mascara in clear or black or brown, a light blush that accentuates your skin tone, some lipstick that accentuates your skin tone, and some shimmery lip gloss that matches your lipstick. If you are going to put on some nail polish, you should put on some silver or a light sparkly color. For your hair, since it is strapless, you should probably leave it down, and curl it or straighten it, depending on the occasion.What kind of makeup should I wear for my light blue dress?
light pink blush, shiny lip gloss, and light blue eyeshadow. body glitter is good too! just don;t overdo it.
I would just wear liquid eye liner on the top eye lids, with some lots of mascara. The eye liner will make your eye lashes look thicker. Then either abit of bronzer or pink blusher and loads of lip gloss, maybe with a sheen to it. As your wearing a bold dress, go for understated makeup. You will look stunning!
go to http://www.makeup.com


they should have some make up for your lips to go with your beautiful blue dress lol
You should were a neutral color and some very shiny lip gloss. You will look so hot.
Don't wear light blue shadow....it could look chalky and a bit artificial. You could try a darker shade of blue though but apply a light hand and blend well. That'd look classy. Even a rose shadow would look nice. But make sure if u r emphasizing the eyes, go lighter on the lips and vice versa.
keep the eyes simple with mascara. mayb 2-3 coats





use a little pink blush





and a really pretty, shiny pink lipgloss
maybe light blue eyeshadow
I think just natual/beige looking eye shadow + clear lipgloss. Too much blue might look like a clown!:) hope this helps
Dark blue eye shadow RED lipsitck, and regular blush!!
i think a light shade of blue i shadow and a clear lip gloss, but shinny!
I think: Clear Shiny Lip Gloss, Mascara, Light Pink Blush.





Hope I help :)
probably cool colors. when i want my make up to be light, i dont use masaca(if i have to only on the bottom lashes that way my eyes are evened out and it makes the top ones look darker anyways) then i take liquid foundation, and i dab a bit on my eye lid up to underneath my eyebrow(but a light amount the higher up you get) and on both corners of my eye. also underneath my eyes to get rid of the bags. then i lightly dab it all in. sure it looks wierd, wich is why then u take a bunch of either cream colors or light blues or purples. also try on your eye lid something like a peachy beige abover your eye lid, then on your eye lid try going from either a dark color to a light color or the other way around. also may b a bit of light blu on my bottom lid(before adding mascara) may b even light blue eye liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection