Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I style my face with makeup? (Light makeup, not covered like a...hobo.)?

Hey, people of YA.With school weeks away, I was wondering how I can use makeup on my face. If you look at my profile avatar pic, it basically looks like me, but I have thicker brows. Also, I have very think lashes. :)








I was just curious with ones for blush, eye shadow (brown eyes) and I do not use mascara usually. Maybe a little other makeup would be okay, but that's it.





Thanks a lot!How can I style my face with makeup? (Light makeup, not covered like a...hobo.)?
Eye shadow is a little much for me. I usually wear simple: Jet Black Mascara, dark eyeliner, and lip gloss. If you're trying to say you have thin lashes, then mascara would really be helpful. Blush is okay, but you don't want to use too much or else it will become noticeable. If you have brown eyes, a light color eye shadow would look cute. Don't smear it all on your eye lids though! =D





Look at this picture: http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone…





See how her eye shadow is there but barely noticeable? Her eyeliner is also lining her eyelids and I always do mine like that. (You should use the liquid kind for the eyelids). Well, good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection