Saturday, December 5, 2009

What color of eye makeup should I wear to match a light blue evening dress?

I have a light blue tube dress with some shiny silverish leaves scattered around the dress. What color of makeup should I use for my eyes?What color of eye makeup should I wear to match a light blue evening dress?
Black eyeliner with medium blue eyeshadow would like pretty and pput on some pink lip gloss to go with it.


That would look good.What color of eye makeup should I wear to match a light blue evening dress?
I think a smokey eye would look good with dark colors like grey %26amp; black
USe black eye liner, dark grey on bottom blending into a light silver going up your lid and finishing with a white that glistens. Top it off with a royal blue mascara. This looks really good with blue.
blackk should do the trick
worry more about whether or not the blue dress goes with your skintone!!!!!!!! if it does, what color are your eyes? you coordinate eye makeup by your skintone and eye color, the dress color is not that important.......email me if you want and Ill answer further questions.
Definetely Silver Eyeshadow, like a glittery one and dark blue eyeliner.
You should do a light brown on your top eye lid. and a little line of dark brown under your bottom eye lid. with black eyeliner :]
A shimmery light blue shadow with a baby pink one above it,slightly merged together.and of course a pinkie blusher and lipgloss..
shimmery grey, white
a white or light blue to match? or perhaps a nude with a hint of shimmer and some blue eyeliner? I bet either would look lovely :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection