Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best light to do your makeup up in?

i can do my make up in the light in my bathroom and it looks great. but when i get into a brighter light it looks different. what wattage light bulb would be the best for putting on make up?What is the best light to do your makeup up in?
actually they say natural lighting is best to do your make up in (sun light) it shows everything there are light bulbs if you plan on not using natural light then get a higher voltage than whats in you bathrtoomWhat is the best light to do your makeup up in?
ooh i know .. i have the same problem..


I put my makeup on in my bedroom..


and it looks great


but then when i get to school.. in those bright white fluorescent lights.. my face looks cakey and it shows every flaw


let me know if you find out and if theres any good makeup for the brighter kind of light


Ive always found with makeup.. less is better cause even the slightest bit more you apply will be visible in those brighter lights
There are make-up mirrors w/daylight and night light lights on them or go to home depot and ask for a daylight bulb-you can also get them at the pet store because a lot of pets need this natural light-Good luck
the best light to use is the sunlight. make sure to open your window curtains if applying it through the day. night light use the brightest watts which is usually your restroom.
I have the exact same prob!!! Think of the lighting you are in daily, at school, work, or wherever you go. Try to do your makeup in that lighting, whether it's the sun, a super bright bulb, or something else.





After all, that is the light people will be seeing you in all day, so make yourself look perfect in that.
60 and get a dimmer on it.
buy a makeup mirror they carry a variety of lightening so you can select which one is for the setting you are going! Look at Beauty Supply Stores like Sally or even Walgreens.They cost about sixty bucks!!!
The more light the better I don't think their is an actual wattage that would be just for putting on make-up. They make those light up mirrors that might help.
Think about the kind of lighting you're going to be in once you get out. I like to use 100 watt bulbs but for some people that's just too bright.
Sun light is the best. But not too sunny so just sit by a window.
use a realy brite light. that way it looks great when your in light and dark
NATURAL LIGHT IS THE BEST. YOU CAN MIMIC THIS BUY GETTING A LIGHT AND A TRU DAYLIGHT BULB FROM YOUR LOCAL HARDWARE STORE. OR TRY,WWW.SIMPLEBEAUTE.COM]





NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TRUE DAYLIGHT
i only wear makeup when i dress-up but i've always applied makeup in natural light. makeup definitely looks different when it's put on under artificial lighting. then again you could be using the wrong shade(s). use a combination of light and dark foundation or use a bonzer
I heard it was natural light. I had a makeup artist do mine once and she said thats the best because if you have to much light it makes you think that you are to white and need bronzer or it gives of a different shade. If thats not possible then like mall lighting. Where its in the middle of light and gloomy. I usually do my make up inside no matter what lighting then check my bathroom mirror, my room mirror and use my foundation case mirror to check outside (or in the car). I usually don't have a problem with it though if you have a good foundation. MARY KAY HAS A GREAT MIRROR AVAILABLE TO ITS CUSTOMERS. I have it on my list of next orders. It has different lighting.
You get the best results for make up when you apply it natural day light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection