Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which foundation makeup company is best for 12 year olds? I want it to be light and Powder Foundation.?

I'd like the foundation to be light and the powder type, not liquid. Which company(s) would you recommend and why?





Thanks. And helpful answers only please.Which foundation makeup company is best for 12 year olds? I want it to be light and Powder Foundation.?
i used Revlon professional its a powder. but i don't use it anymore cause i like cover girl and Avon witch is a liquid. but the powder was really good i just like liquid better. oh and bye the way Avon has good foundation and if you don't like it you can send it back. hope this works!!!!!Which foundation makeup company is best for 12 year olds? I want it to be light and Powder Foundation.?
You should just go to wal mart they have a variety of powder foundations and there cheap! I like the physicians formula Mineral wear. Its talc free and supposed to not be harsh on your skin.
bare minerals works





and im using a clinique powder right now..


i dont like using foundation because it looks too plastic!
covergirl is great for young girls.
Yikes, foundation on a 12 year old? I'm all for young teens wearing makeup, but not foundation yet. If NECESSARY [which I highly doubt it its...] try Everyday Minerals. They send you a free sample kit for $3 shipping.


But it looks much better [and it's easier] to wear concealer and some pressed powder.
bareminerals a.k.a. bareEscentuals.





http://www.ulta.com/store/bare-escentual鈥?/a>





i use it its great
Pur Minerals, I had it recamended to me by a prof. when I was 13.
i used bare minerals when i was 12
I agree. Covergirl because it has SPF plus great makeup!
Covergirl or Loreal





Loreal is made by the same company as Lancome and I really like Lancome so Loreal is probably similar
No foundation . your too young and dont need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection