Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New makeup ideas for me (light beige skin, dark brown eyes and light brown hair)?

My skin is strange. It is light beige with red in it, but I have yellow/olive undertones. My eyes are very dark with gold flecks and I have light brown hair.





What makeup colors would be good for me?New makeup ideas for me (light beige skin, dark brown eyes and light brown hair)?
ooh ooh ,, I love doing this! :)





Here are some mary kay colors I reccomend...





Lip gloss- Beach bronze, coral rose, gold rush


lip stick- I LOVE sunbust with beach bronze on top!! also you can wear mocha freeze or toffee


Eye shadow- copper beach, hazlenut, double expressoo,


cheeks- island spice





good luck!!New makeup ideas for me (light beige skin, dark brown eyes and light brown hair)?
You want to choose colors opposite of your eye color on the color wheel to make your eye's pop. Try green, blue or purple. I have brown eye's and I use green eyeshadow all the time (bittersweetelements.com). If you want to go with a more muted pallet try golds or coral/pink/red. The best thing is to try different colors and see how they look. A lot of shadows will look different depending on how you apply them so try putting them on darker and lighter to see what looks the best.
Some gold eyeshadow to compliment the gold flecks in your eyes. Some grey eyeliner. Black mascara. A good foundation. And clear lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection