Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Colorstay Active Light makeup in Buff WAY darker than the Ivory? Also, does this line break you out?

I have *extremely* light, but yellow-undertoned skin, and makeup usually drives me crazy b/c their lightest shades are always this ridiculous pink color. I mean, seriously -- does anyone even HAVE pink skin?? Anyway, I bought the Ivory in this brand b/c it was the lightest, but (as always) it is pink-undertoned. It appears that the Buff is yellow undertoned, but I'm hesitant to buy it b/c it seems quite a few shades darker. (For reference, I'm so pale I would match the lightest color in L'Oreal's True Match line, which is damed light... lol. Also, I would wear NC15 in MAC, and am sometimes even a bit lighter than that.)


My skin is oily/acne-prone, so I worry about breakouts too. Any problems w/that?


Thank you in advance! (Oh, and no offense to any pink people out there... =D )Is Colorstay Active Light makeup in Buff WAY darker than the Ivory? Also, does this line break you out?
Hello yeah well i am a light skin puerto rican and i often have a lot of triouble finding the right foundation but i have noticed that buff acyually appears lighter on your skin then how it appears packaged. i love it it matches perfectly with my skin, especillay with a little bit off bronzer, i am a probably a little darker than you but you can definitely pull it off its not pale but its not dark at all! good luck. have fun and take a liitle risk, it should work out beautifully. also if you need any more make-up tips please feel free to e-mail me.iluvant59@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection