Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup line would you suggest for those who have tinea versicolor and a light brown complexion?

i hate to do this...but what meds are you taking to help it? I've been dealing with this for over 10 years, and am afraid to take the oral meds because the doc said i would have to get my liver and kidneys checked monthly to make sure the meds weren't interfering with anything. i use the cream everyday, but if I'm in the sun too long, it comes right back. by the end of the summer I'm a spotted mess.


BTW...i use dermablend to coverup the mess on my chest and back. it's water-proof and blends nicely.What makeup line would you suggest for those who have tinea versicolor and a light brown complexion?
I have tried many kind of make-up and I have found Merle Norman to be the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection