Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eye makeup for light blue eyes?

My eyes are a light blue/gray tone, and I'm just curious as to what color eyeshadow would suit them best? Also, I'm not sure how to do my eyeliner... I know there's the liquid eyeliner; is that for both the top lid and below your eye, or should it only be used below? I'm usually wearing a warm brown tone of eyeshadow, and use black sephora eyeliner along my bottom lashes. Any suggestions on how to improve? I don't really want it to look overdone either :PEye makeup for light blue eyes?
a quad of blues would look great on your eyes, i use liquid eyeliner on top and bottom and i think it's best. it stays in place all day and you can make perfect lines with it. and try experimenting on you eyeliners and eye shadows. Try out blues and purples. Eye makeup for light blue eyes?
you should use liquid liner on the top, but some people use it on the bottom. personally this can make it look OTT but it is your choice





lavender, lilac and deep purples are good


you could try a dark navy blue too as this could look stunning and is contrasting but not too much


silver and gold are good depending on what you are wearing


i wouldn't try brown or deep red....it might look weird


also, grey, fuschia,





try using two colours by starting with say navy on the inside edge of your eye and then slowly blending out to gold?!





hope this helps


x
how about black eyeshadow or silver eyeshadow my sister has light blue eyes and sometimes i do her makeup still and i either put black eyemakeup to bring out the blue or silver to hy away with the blue i have blue green eyes and a little gray but my little sis just has blue eys that are light and for me and her i use black eyeliner and blue eyeshadow or black eyeliner and thats all it totally brings it out use the dark to bring out the light if u have darker eyes then use lighter colors
so are mine. just where a light white or silver base and top it off with some dark blue closest to the eye. then add a tiny tiny bit of mascara, not a whole lot to aviod the clown look. don't overdo it and try to make it seem natuaral. roll out your mascara brush before you use it so you wont have any lumps
I have light blue eyes and i wear black mascara with eye shadow and eye liner. 4 my eyeshadow, i mix a soft brown and an earthy brown. 4 eye liner i use a solid eye liner. it is a darker brown than my eye shadows and i put it on on the top and bottom. i hope this helps!!!
silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner.


-teen *360

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection