Thursday, June 24, 2010

Light makeup routine?

What's a good light makeup routine for a half asian and half white girl that is in her young teen year? xD I wanna have a light one, like I did last year, just sparkley stuff for my eyes and some lipgloss. But I need something new. Any ideas?Light makeup routine?
1) curl eye lashes and apply mascara


natural looking eye shadow ( just a very light amount)


colored lip gloss





2) tinted mosterizer ( its like foundation but more sheer (light) and adds a great moisture for skin if you have dry skin


eyeliner


lipgloss





3) eye liner


mascara


lip gloss





4) Mineral make up (pur minerals is great and everydayminerals is great too!!)


mascara


lip gloss





or if you just want to add something to your sparkley eyes and lip gloss than get a blush brush and some blush, blush is great!!! and would look so cute with your suddle look your going forLight makeup routine?
Light makeup is really easy as long as you approach your face with a light hand. just sweep some bronzer around your face for a hint of color on pale skin. I reccomend Bobbi brown bronzer, it complements all skin tones. Then, apply lip gloss like MAC plushglasss in a rose tone. This will flatter and be very high glam. Make sure to apply eyeliner in discreet cat eye flicks for a subtle ';edge'; to your natural look. Don't wear foundation, concealer, powder, or matte dust, these only dull your gorgeous complexion. I never use them and I look pretty! If you want, coat on mascara like MAC plushlash but Asians don't need it! Do everything I said and you'll look good, trust me!
I use Loreal eye colors now that suit your eye color and it's amazing :) Also use some black eye liner on the upper lids and bottom. Apply a little blusher and stay away from foundation. At your age start using a great face moisturiser and anti-ageing cream. I started all this when I was 15 and I'm now 30 and get lots of compliments on how my skin looks. Also take Evening Primrose Oil daily. It's great for ones skin. I can't recommend it enough.
Well Babe.





My Opinion On This One Is, Try Light Colors of eyeshadow Like , Light Blue, Pink, Green, All Depending On What Ur Wearing That Day! You Can Get Some Lovely Eyeshadow from boots or super drug :)





Bit Of Pencil Eye Liner And Mascara :) Not Too Heavy on the mascara tho you don't want to over do your look:)





Some shinny Lip gloss :) With A Tint Of Pink Or Normal :)





And There We Go :)


x
Im almost the same race as you, but im half black. :)


So my skin is a little tanner, but.


heres an idea/my routine!


-tinted moisterizer


-eyeshadow in a light/natural color


-eyeliner


-curl eyelashes and mascara!


-Sheer lipgloss
i'm full korean and i use eyeliner and bronzer mostly.


if i take my time and want to look good i also use eye shadow, blush, and mascara.
a dark burgundy eyeliner and some bronzer, a light colored lipstick
black eyeliner change it up sometimes and use it to make a cat eye, light blush, lip gloss....is all u need

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection