Thursday, June 24, 2010

Making makeup look good in florescent light?

How???My school has them and they make me look like crap!Making makeup look good in florescent light?
Beauty supply stores carry florescent light make up mirrors that will give you an idea of how to apply make up in a florescent setting. It helps a lot.Making makeup look good in florescent light?
I wouldn't worry about florescent lighting, my dear. The best light to use when putting on make-up is natural light, simply because we're in natural light more than we are in florescent light, and natural light shows us our true skin tone. Florescent lighting sucks *** 'cause it's not natural light. It's unflattering because it makes it look like we have a blue hue to our skin, when in fact, most people's is yellow or pink. They make everyone look like crap. As long as you look good in natural light, I wouldn't worry about florescent lighting.
yeah
great question-I hope it gets a good answer because florscent lighting is used were I work and we all look like crap too.
practice in good light at home,then you know about how much to apply in different light.Or get a light up travel mirror.
......not wear makeup.idk......
How to make thick and siny hair?
I hate to tell ya, but no one looks good in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection