Thursday, June 24, 2010

Soft/light makeup?

I'm bad with makeup so I'll provide a picture to give you the general idea of what I'm aiming for:


http://p4.p.pixnet.net/albums/userpics/4鈥?/a>


I just want to create a beautiful/natural looking face. I'm not really sure what to buy/which colors... so any advice is greatly appreciated!!





If it makes a difference I have a light olive complexion.


Thank you!Soft/light makeup?
I have light olive skin to and I use Bare Minerals, you have to order it online, it works wonders and its actually good for your skin! I wear it to bed and wake up with flawless skin!!!Soft/light makeup?
the natural look is great for the day


and for the night add some color go crazy but not too crazy


ARTISTRY carries great foundatians


and NAO carries great eyeshadows
i cant tell u cause i dont know ur complexion and stuff but go to the mall and get a professional from a booth to help you. maybe bring that picture with you for them to look at to get an idea. they will even put make up on u until they find something just right and theyll show u how to put it on
Go to beeroyalproducts.com and email them a picture. They will help you find what you are looking for. They also have a ';live chat';, That's what I did and they helped me right away. Great customer service and the women there really know what they are doing. Oh they are Bee-Luscious Cosmetics.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection