Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a light chocolate complexion and I want toknow if I should use a light or dark eye makeup?

Tell me what colors you prefer:)I have a light chocolate complexion and I want toknow if I should use a light or dark eye makeup?
Depends on your eye color, certain colors will make your eyes pop if you wear the right ones...I have a light chocolate complexion and I want toknow if I should use a light or dark eye makeup?
dark and smokey maybe add some gold eyeliner for drama!
go toward light beacause if you do dark make up then in sometimes looks like you have a black eye.





i think you should try color that are kind of close to your complexshion and shimmery stuff. try bronze gold brown peachy brown





go to www.covergirl.com and take all the quizes and then go to tips %26amp; tricks then try the shadow salon
i would use a chocolate liner or navy and a dark eyeshadow
With your skin color i would use bold colors like dark pink Really dark white maybe a liter brown. Good Luck!
Complexion is one thing- EYE COLOR is more important.


Your age determines the color as well.


The older you are the darker the colors.





I would find a standard mocha color, with a pearl or sparkle at the browline (only) with a black mascara, depending ont he color of your eyes use Dark Brown liner, not black. That is well suited for most skin types.





That will cover your eyes and enhance your lashes and allow you to make your lips ';POP'; with a holiday color. like a Raisen, Deep Wine or Darker Red. Bright colors will be to harsh and ';cheap'; looking on your skin shade.





You can however use a colored gloss for a ';hint'; of bright red.





Be sure to wear a powder and a ';warm'; blush on your cheeks, that is really important, to make you look fully ';faced';.


The colors suggested are basics and can be worn with almost every color clothes or hair color as well.








Best wishes.
I would go darker rather then lighter. Going lighter then your skin colour for anything other then highlighting can look really tacky and out-dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection