Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats the best eye makeup for me. I have light brown hair and green-blue eyes I am Caucasian (skin VERY fair)?

I want to know what color lip gloss would look best on my extreamly fair complection. And the eye make up I should use (and the best why to apply it) to make my greenish-blue eyes 'pop' if you know what i mean.Whats the best eye makeup for me. I have light brown hair and green-blue eyes I am Caucasian (skin VERY fair)?
Your hair will go with virtually any colour, coz ur v.fair soft, subtle tones are nice like a soft pink and beige blusher, nude or pink lip gloss. For ur eyes u have different choices for 2 reasons. Coz u eyes are bluey-green eyes u can make the greener part stand out or the bluer part. For the bluer part use, gold, browns, bronze and copper. %26amp; for the grenner part use, taupe, plum, rose and warm green. Use soft shades for ur complexion.Whats the best eye makeup for me. I have light brown hair and green-blue eyes I am Caucasian (skin VERY fair)?
Green-blue eye makeup (but not too pale).


Also, pale pink lip gloss (though again not too pale).


:]
I have almost the same complexion i think light purple would bring out your eyes or try a light green....and something brownish for lip gloss
visit with a mary kay consultant. i would use a nude gloss and for eyeshadow, orange, browns, creams....if you get some orange in there it will make the blue pop
i have green eyes and a light pale sprinkle green stands my eyes out and use a eyeliner. you can pick and choose different colors of liner like a sea green ect.
Muted colours would be best with black mascara.Natural lip gloss is best.
bare minerals has a great line of foundations and eyeshadow. and used correctly you could wear any color because it brings out your natural beauty..its a great product.
You would probaly look good with pinkish redish lip gloss and light brown eye shadow. But do what you think would look good on you! =)
pinkny orange....................Light blue for eyeshadow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection