Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have light brown hair and brown eyes, what makeup should I use?

I'm looking for some eyeshadow and eyeliner tips. Help me out???I have light brown hair and brown eyes, what makeup should I use?
i have brown eyes too, i use several coats of black mascara, it really makes my eyes stand out.


i skip eyeshadow, but use black eyeliner. trace the liner on the top lash line and bottom lash line, then smudge using a q-tip :)I have light brown hair and brown eyes, what makeup should I use?
well with eyeshadow and since you have brown hair and brown eyes im the same kinda but have brownish blue eyes and i try to use natural colours like brown eyeshadow sometimes green but not too much its just so it look natural and with eyeliner well anything black you get the full effect brown is really nice because it look natural and i like using brown so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection