Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have dark brown hair/eyes and light skin. Which makeup look?

I'm 22 and I've never worn makeup before. I wore it at a wedding recently and I really liked it; especially if I start a new job, I want to ';officially'; start wearing it when I go out! Trouble is, I have no clue where to start, except I kinda like the ';smoky eye'; look for my brown eyes. Any tips, tricks? I want a subtle look! I have dark brown hair/eyes and light skin. Which makeup look?



Try this:





http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/virtualm鈥?/a>





I have dark brown hair/eyes and light skin. Which makeup look?
Brown hair Brown Eyes- Pale colors- Orange brightens the face (including shirts) while pale purples and blues give you a more colorful, dramatic look though ANY blue looks good with these features. If you want to use purple, use a silver or gray liner. For blues, use a black liner or mascara. To make brown eyes POP use a very light goldish-tan color from under the brow to the crease and at the crease a light brown liner then under the crease use some light purple shadow and then brown liner ONLY at the top lid and if you want, put some black mascara (I find that complimenting also). Now I am more focused (b/c these are my features) I wear a dark gold shadow and on the inside of the eye some black eyeliner (it may hurt first time putting it on but it's worth it:P. Also I wear a cheap NYC Pink Kiss lipgloss which is like a neon pink usually but now just lip balm b/c aside from being cheap, it's old soo I need a new one:P. And for mascara I use a volumizing black mascara and wear it only on the top while eyeliner only on the bottom b/c I have kinda droopy eyes, lol.


Also, I put my liner in the eye b/c it gives it more of a compliment and more suffisticated while it you put it under the lash line, you take more of a risk of it being unequal.








I don't have any specific makeup brand to recommend b/c I just buy anything that's pretty, matches my features, and looks good. :P








Well, I guess this is it


Hope it helps


鈽?Abby


Experiment and find new looks(:
I have brown eyes and hair and found that the best is a light purple on eyes. Almay has a complete product line that goes with your eyecolor. Check it out at any pharmacy. Smokey eyes are great but not at work, its a bit much. Great look to go out at night with. To get a smokey look for brown eyes you need dark grays, about 3 shades, dark, med, light. Use dark where your lashes are, medium above that and light under brow. Use a black liner with smudger and smudge black liner, blend makeup, add mascara and you got your look.





Hope this helps and good luck at ur new job.


Jennifer @ www.hoffmanjewels.com



For a easy smokey look. Just use a dark brown/black pencil eyeliner around the eyes, then smudge it. after that, use mascara.





all done!
smokey eye, side swept hair is hottt believe me my gf always doez it n i love it wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection