Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there something in my makeup that is mad for myskin please help i had a special light on my face igot damag

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Polyglyceryle-3 Diisostearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-6, Polybutene, Butyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.Is there something in my makeup that is mad for myskin please help i had a special light on my face igot damag
They said talc is not really good for the skin. Have you heard of a Rice Powder (for facial use)? They said from a beauty talk show that it is good for the skin. I don't know where to find it though. Just try searching the net.Is there something in my makeup that is mad for myskin please help i had a special light on my face igot damag
The talc may block your pores. Try using a mineral makeup like Bare Essentials, Physicians Formula, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection