Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you like dark or light makeup better?!?

plzz help i rele need to know quicklyDo you like dark or light makeup better?!?
For day time, at work, school etc. I like to wear natural/neutral colors. Browns, beiges, light pinks. I usually use shimmery and matte(no shimmer) colors together to get a really nice look. I do lite liner and brown/black mascra only on the top.





At night I go all out!


Smokey eyes with black, purple, hot pinks, anything! Lots of liner and mascara, maybe false lashes!Do you like dark or light makeup better?!?
Light/natural makeup


But I think dark makeup usually looks better for eyes


While light makeup looks good for lips and cheeks
I think lighter makeup looks better. You can do a lot without having to go too dark and heavy looking.
Lighter, more natural looking makeup is more flattering on everyone.
I think most people prefer light makeup, but I don't know... I think it's more fun going dark.
light.. just a little bit of lipgloss, light eyeshadow (pink silver or blue), and mascara
I like light makeup, but if im going out, it's all about a dark smokey eye =]
depends on so much; skin tone, eye color, what kind of makeup you're talking about, etc.
I love natural looking stuff. So guess light.
Light looks more natural


Dark is for dramatic looks.





I prefer light :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection