Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is revlon colorstay active light makeup SPF 25.?

is it truly what this woman says it is? is it sweat proof rub proof etc?!?





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/285345/revlon_colorstay_active_light_makeup.html?cat=69





there are a couple pages of it though. and i will be going to camp so i just need a light cover. and something that won't run or fall off. lolIs revlon colorstay active light makeup SPF 25.?
A lot of people say that it is. Maybe it's true for them, but at the end of the day I think all make-up tends to ';rub'; off...dont you think?





A really good active make-up is Bare Minerals. I only reccomend this because if you sweat it doesn't bead off, and it's a light feeling powder with maxium coverage.


https://www.bareminerals.com/





I use this in the summer and I wouldn't use anythingggg else. Liquid foundations and such need to be set with a powder, nothing wrong with that, but you dont want a whole bunch of stuff on your face at camp! So I would go to Sephora, ULTA or a BAre Minerals counter and have them demonstrate on you. It's worth it! :)





Also if you're looking for something less expensive I've also used a mineral foundation from covergirl that works pretty well too.





';true blend microminerals'; it's also very light and has good coverage with no worries of it dripping when you sweat and stuff.


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





good luck!!





**Is revlon colorstay active light makeup SPF 25.?
Yes I love the revolon colorstay line. I prefer regular colorstay over colorstay active. It works the same except not as greasy feeling as colorstay active. I am in love with the new Revlon colorstay mineral mousse. Comes in 5 or 6 different shades and works even better. It stays on forever and controls my extremely oily face. Love revlon colorstay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection