Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you do your makeup in artificial or natural light?

i do mine in artificial because my window is far away from my mirror..it looks really nice in artificial light but in natural light you can see all the bad bits =(Do you do your makeup in artificial or natural light?
Although I dont wear makeup, my grumpy teen does. I have bought a daylight bulb for the bathroom which gives off a more natural white light. They are blue and surprisingly good. They are more expensive than a normal lightbulb, but worth it.Do you do your makeup in artificial or natural light?
Im a man.
Usually in artificial light as there isn't much natural light most of the year! Sometimes I'll dash outside with a handheld mirror to check it looks okay when I'm finished LOL - seriously! I know the mags all say to use natural light, but get real, who has fabulously distributed natural light around them all day? I think we learn by experience how much make up to use to get the right look, whatever light we use.
Artificial light. Natural would give better results but the sun never does what you want and you need light to fall evenly over your face. Bare natural light in mind though so you dont do your make up too dark, check it before you go out.
In winter I put make on in artificial light but in summer I put in on in natural light. Usually in the bathroom because that is the brightest room. I always have trouble with my blusher because in different like it either looks like I didn't out enough on or to much.
I have the same problem. My makeup looks perfect in artificial light, and then when I step outside, I'm like, holy crap, I look horrid. I've found that if you apply moisturizing cream right before you put on your foundation, and andlso apply your foundation to your lips and eyelids, it helps your lipstick to last longer when applied over it, and your eyeshadow tos tay smudge free, as with your eyeliner.





Anyways, I tend to do mine in a mixture of both- artificial and natural.
I do it in artificial-I actually use my desk lamp!





:)
no way your meant to do your make up in natural light as in artificial like can hide what your face is really like once you have put your make up on it can make you look ok when really you look dead orange as you cant see where you have put your foundation you wont realise that you have patches etc etc etc
i mostly wear makeup at night so have to use artificial light.it depends where we show ourselves if in artificial light then do makeup in artificial light and if in a natural light then accordingly
depends on the time of day..
Generally artificial because it's dark when I'm getting ready for work %26amp; also dark if I'm getting ready for a night out. In the summer I don't really wear make up but if I do then I do it with natural light.
Artificial light all the year round
I at least apply my foundation in natural light so I can make sure I don't miss a spot, but then I tend to do the rest of my makeup in artificial. It's just easier for me to do the rest in my bedroom, which is the only spot I can put my dresser.
Well when im goin out in the day i do my make up in the natural light, and when im goin out at night i do it under artifical lights as you can tell what its gona b like when your out. xxx
always use natural light if possible. if not a good investment in a light up mirror. you can buy them from Argos.
Depends whether i can be bothered putting on my makeup. Usually in artificial light because it is always dark when I'm getting ready for school.
artificial light....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection