Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have blue eyes, fair skin and really light blonde hair. What makeup colors would look good on me? Brands 2?

I have the same features. Yes earth tones will look good. Browns and some purples also. Almay makes eye shadow kits for blue eyes that work well. I also like Revlon Colorstay12 hour shadow collections ( I just bought the Coffee Bean set) for when you need you eye shadow to last. Pop is another brand that makes eye shadow sets for blue eyes. (available at Sephora) Brown eyeliners work well. They look much more natural than blacks which tend to look to harsh with our skin tone. I really like Stila Smudge pot gel eyeliner in brown. It lasts and lasts and doesn't smudge. Smashbox also makes a similar cream eyeliner. If you prefer a pencil any brown tones would work well. I use a brown black or dark brown mascara -I prefer Maybelline, but whatever brand works for you. All these brands except Revlon and Maybelline, can be bought at any Sephora store or on line at www.sephora.com.


I used to wear charcoals and navy eyeliner, but since I switched to browns I get a ton of compliments on how blue my eyes are.


I do wear purples and occasionally some redish colors with a bit of green. The key is to blend everything really well.I have blue eyes, fair skin and really light blonde hair. What makeup colors would look good on me? Brands 2?
Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.comI have blue eyes, fair skin and really light blonde hair. What makeup colors would look good on me? Brands 2?
YOU ARE BEATIFUL, YOU DON麓T NEED ANYTHING AT ALL, BABE.
Well uhm you can choose whatever colors you want. It usually depends on what you are wearing (if you want to be in style) but if you are like a preppy girl then light colors would totally fit you!
I have the same color tones as you and I love light browns combined with light purples or pinks or gold. Mary Kay has some nice blendable eyeshadows that aren't too bright. Also, Bare Minerals has some great shimmery eye shadows also in neutral shades...
Earth Tones, Earth Tones, Earth Tones. Promise you will look FAB!!!!
Colors that blend easily with your skin tone would be light browns and pinks. Light blues would look great too but be careful not to over use blue a little as eye shadow and maybe a little liner. Lip gloss goes a long way with fair tones. Flip through some magazines and find other women with your same colors and if you like how they look chances are it will look good on you too.
green eyeshadow from revlon
very light pinks for blush...eyes should be kind of greyish and the blue should be about 3 shades darker than ur eye color...just put a little bit of the grey on the entire lid then come in wear the top of the lid is like gah can't think of what it's called but like where ur eye closes the line that is there...put the blue there but be careful not to overdo it!!! sounds like u have a lot of natural beauty and u don't need to take it away by wearing too much make up...ohh and the brand doesn't really matter...good luck...hope i helped! :]]
Eyeshadow: Pink, violet, or taupe.





Blush: Try a rosy (NOT bright) pink blush.





Lips: I think that clear gloss would look beautiful with your complexion.





I think that L'Oreal has nice shades of the colors I listed above.





I hope I helped!
You fit the same description of me. The colors i usually use are eather really light purples and pinks or i use earth tones such as light browns and creams. I use Mary Kay but you don't have to use the expensive kinds you can buy good eye shadow any where from $3to $20.
Don't use earth tones. They are too bold and dark for you. Use light pastels to give you just a little bit of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection