Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to do light makeup?

hi,


my school starts back tommorow and i go to a private school and they are kinda of strict and this will be my first year to wear makeup to school i'm goin to be in the 9th grade i've already bought some more back to school makeup so i need tips on how to wear my makeup to school How to do light makeup?
Hey i am starting 9th grade this month too.I have never wore make up in my life too except for lip gloss and i have once tried eye shadows but didn't like it.I think it was the wrong shade for me but anyway here is what i would recommend to you.





Pink or peachy color lip gloss,


2 coats of mascara.I don't think eye liners are good for your first time.


A little bit of blush on the apples of your cheeks.


Bare minerals would be good too plus i would recommend a cream based/colored eyeshadow to make your eyes pop out.





Hope i helped and good luck.How to do light makeup?
Doing light makeup is really quite easy, I usually keep it light unless I am going out anyway.





if you need foundation just do it as usual, obviously you should always keep that light as possible. For a natural look I recommend Revlon new complexion liquid. or a little concealer around the eyes and dark spots and a light dusting of mineral foundation (Afterglowcosmetics.com is the best one)





make sure you wear a bit of blush to keep it looking natural and fresh. Revlon makes a nice creamy blush, or try neutrogena mineral blush.





Just go easy on the mascara, maybe only do the top lashes if you have thicker lashes. Skip the eyeliner and do a neutral eyeshadow that is matte rather than with sparkles.





Oh and a not-too-pink or red translucent lip gloss.








Good luck with high school!



Hi,


I am in the same situation you are. I am going to a strict private school and I'm going into 9th grade. Here's what I recommend:


1.Thin black eyeliner on the top lid


2.No eyeshadow or a very light shade


3.A touch of blush on the cheeks


4.Small amount of mascara on top lashes


Brown eyeliner is also good for a bit more of a subtle look. Experiment a little tonight, try out what you're going to do before you go to school tomorrow.
Apply foundation with a makeup sponge as you will get a thin, even application. Next, take a shimmery highlighter (eye shadow or a pencil) and highlight right under the arches of your eyebrows and the inside corners of your eyes. Keep eye shadow to a minimum and make sure your blush is close to your skin color. (Eye shadow should be he opposite color of your eyes to make the biggest effect.) Add some clear gloss and you're good to go!
get yourself a powder to make your skin look better.. i use bare minerals. also get blush.. but not a really pink one, something more natural. then i would use a cream colored eyeshadow to just make your eyes pop a little. get a light colored eyeliner (light brown for brown eyes, gray for blue and green eyes) and trace a THIN line right above your eyelashes. then put on a light coat of mascara (brownish black or black) this will make your eyes look like you don't have makeup, you just have long lashes. but at the same time it will make a huge difference!!
What I do is put 1-2 coats of mascara and then very lightly put some black eyeliner on the top of my eye and smudge it and then some on the bottom of my eye and smudge it. That way, it doesn't look too over-done like at night where your make-up is really obvious.





Also, I'd put a little blush on the apples of your cheeks to make you look sweet and finish off with some lipgloss.
Wear natural colors.


Like a peachy color lip gloss.


Then some foundation, with a pinkish blush.


Then highlight your eyes with a brown liquid eyeliner on the top of your eyelashes. Then maybe a brownish eyes shadow.


you could use the same eye shadow and put it on your bottom eyelid, very thin.









thank you for answering my question - but I'm not a makeup expert, sorry I can't help you. Thank you again anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection