Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have light brown skin. I want to know what kind of tone of makeup should i use?

I don't want anything too fancy, just something i can wear out like to the mall or school, something cute but not too fancy.I have light brown skin. I want to know what kind of tone of makeup should i use?
Play up brown skin with bronze, copper and gold accents to highlight your cheeks, eyes and lips. Light brown skin is yellow based so warm metals really bring out the gorgeous part of light brown skin... Richer jewel tones can be applied to the eyes to accent your eyes,and can be a perfect accent on ';your big night';.... Apricot blush can be put on cheeks for a less ';highlighted'; look and more glowy tone...I have light brown skin. I want to know what kind of tone of makeup should i use?
light pink lipstick
Cover girl cosmetics has several shades that would be perfect for your skintone
Go to the Prescriptives counter at a Dept. store. They can match any skin tone and give you good advice on the best colors to wear in blush, eye make-up, etc.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection