Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want change my hair color hard designing what color to pick don't want dark hair want light makeup suggest.?

pic included:


bad pic of me but this is hair my hair is now





what hair cut and hair color do you do think will look best on me and what makeup colors should i try





pic included:





http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo85/鈥?/a>I want change my hair color hard designing what color to pick don't want dark hair want light makeup suggest.?
hair highlights. maybe even some low lights.


highlight could be a honey blonde. low light could be a dark golden blonde..


maybe. i dont knoww bc your hair is so darkk.





or maybe just do bangs. side bangs. medium cut.


right side do a little bit more than the left side :)





im not sure. lol. i would have to see you in person lol





but i tried to help/


I want change my hair color hard designing what color to pick don't want dark hair want light makeup suggest.?
leave it that way it looks good
It looks beutiful black but you can go chocolate brown 2
Use light brown eyeshadow, and mascara. Try coverup for your bags and acne.


Your hair looks great the way it is now.


Hope I helped.
just lighten it up a little. nice rich brunette
um like a auburn color and less eyelinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection