Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have really light skin, and I have mineral makeup. How do I apply the makeup without my face looking orange?

dont know just dont blot itI have really light skin, and I have mineral makeup. How do I apply the makeup without my face looking orange?
If your face looks orangey than the color must be wrong for you. Mineral makeup is usually milled more than regular makeup, so a little goes a long way. Plus, since it is milled more, you want to press it into you skin rather than dusting it across your face. And the same goes for the eye shadows and blushes. I'm sure the person who sold it to you must have given you the wrong shade or didn't know what they were doing.I have really light skin, and I have mineral makeup. How do I apply the makeup without my face looking orange?
If you have fair skin and using mineral powder you are using he wrong shade for your skin. My make up line carries 15 shades of mineral foundation and it matches to perfection. It is broken down by neutral, warm or cool.


I could recommend you the 1cool or 3neutral of Arbonne's Mineral Powder Foundation you will love it. To apply is simple, you simply buff with the perfect shape for coverage brush.


If you will like to know more and how can you try with a 45 days guarantee let me know.


magda_santiago@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection