Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My makeup looks really bad in natural light?

My makeup ( i use liquid foundation and sometimes but concealer but rarely use powder) looks fine when i do it in my bathroom and when i check myself in class at school. But when i go outside on really sunny days it looks so fake! is there any way i can fix this?My makeup looks really bad in natural light?
Try applying it next to a window. Also try experimenting: use less and see if that makes any difference.





You might be using a wrong shade - take a few samples and try them in the sunlight until you find a right oneMy makeup looks really bad in natural light?
Ohhh I have a friend with this problem. And it's kind of a serious problem because people with those make-up lines look so fake and a little gross. I'm not saying that you're gross, I'm sure you're very pretty much you know what I mean.





Try to use a lighter foundation or mixing the one you already have with face lotion. Maybe try using a facial bronzer or just tinted moisturizer. Plus, your make-up probably isn't the exact right color of your skin, it's really hard to find make-up that matches skin tones really well though.





Or you could go without make-up. Honestly, a lot of people don't even notice when other people don't wear make-up. I mean sometimes people may mention you look tired but just try it and if nobody says anything than you're certainly pretty enough to not wear it.





Good luck!
Only put your foundation where you need it, usually just the t-zone and try to apply it in as natural light as possible. I also find that running my hands under cold water, drying them and gently pressing them over my face helps lift off any excess makeup and blends it in naturally.
get better make up. your make up is poor quality if it looks fake anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection