Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have light brown eyes and pale skin so what eye makeup should i use and how should i apply it?

Ohh yea by the way i hate purples and pinks and blues so anything neutral that would go with my skin tone and my eyes......thank you.I have light brown eyes and pale skin so what eye makeup should i use and how should i apply it?
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>I have light brown eyes and pale skin so what eye makeup should i use and how should i apply it?
Actually, even though you don't like pink, it will look the best on rich, brown eyes. Try using a more bronzy-pink to make it more natural and pop out zee eyes. The best part of having brown eyes is that it goes well with anything. Even a gold or orange would look good on you I bet. Also try using a lighter blust to soften your eyes. Harsh blush looks horrible on light skin. Good luck and look beautiful!!!





~peaches
I would go with the browns. Especially with a light brown or a smokey brown. For eyeshadow use a ligh brown. For eyeliner I would use a smokey brown color. I use the smokey brown color alot. But I used the eyeshadow for eyeliner. Use the eyeshadow brush on the end/side of it apply a Little bit of makeup to it, then put it on. It works really good. It also comes off better than eyeliner.
Well you could try greens because that makes brown eyes pop! so do purples but scince you hate them too much try green and you can also put on golds and stuff! Good luck
Well I think beiges/taupes/golds/etc would look very nice. I love the brand Urban Decay (sephora.com)... they have great colors. I think ';Midnight Cowgirl'; would look great on you.
I think GOLD shadow looks great with all eye colors. Especially brown, it really makes them pop.
It's really bad that you hate purple because purple eyeliner makes brown eyes stand out and look clearer...You should use thin brown or black eyeliner to stand out your eyes and a really good mascara that makes your eyes bigger...mix some bronze blush with your normal powder and apply it on the parts of your face that get tanned normally when you go to the beach...use clear or light pink gloss and you're good to go!
You probably have beautiful eyes, why hide them beneath gunk?
well you dont EVER wanna wear TOO much makeup! if you have light brown eyes then i would use LIGHT colors!!! i have hazel green eyes with red hair and i stick to Light pink!!! use eyeliner also it will highlight your eyes and make them a little sexier!!! to apply it--- start from the right and go to the left.... also if u use a darker color toward the bottom part of your eye and a lighter color at the top toward your eyebrow it looks good also
I know this will work cause i use it all the time use a seisedo eymakeup it has layaers of brown goldish and white it will make a perfect eye shadow and blush hope it works! you can buy it at macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection